To apply for a loan, simply contact us.
What you need when you call
For a quick quote, you will need:
- details of your income (e.g. net salary and Centrelink income)
- your employment type (e.g. full-time, part-time, casual, contract)
- details of your debt commitments (e.g. personal loans, car loans, credit and store cards).
To be eligible for a loan you will need:
- to be buying a home in South Australia, for residential use only
- to be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia
- to be over 18 years of age
- Rent and/or savings needs to be the same or more than the proposed HomeStart home loan repayment amount.
Other criteria may apply, depending on which loan you choose.
If you would prefer to speak with someone face-to-face, we can put you in touch with a mobile lender, or make a time for you to come in and see us.
You can also learn more about the home buying process by visiting our educational website MyStart for useful tips and information.