To apply for a loan, simply contact us.
What you need when you call
For a quick quote, you will need:
- details of your income (e.g. net salary and Centrelink income)
- your employment type (e.g. full-time, part-time, casual, contract)
- details of your debt commitments (e.g. personal loans, car loans, credit and store cards).
To be eligible for a loan you will need:
- to be buying a home in South Australia, for residential use only
- to be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia
- to be over 18 years of age
- Rent and/or savings needs to be the same or more than the proposed HomeStart home loan repayment amount.
Other criteria may apply, depending on which loan you choose.
Customer appointments will now be completed over the phone or Skype for Business and you will not be required to attend any of our offices. Please call 1300 636 878 to arrange a phone or Skype for Business appointment with one our Senior Lenders.
You can also learn more about the home buying process by visiting our educational website MyStart for useful tips and information.