The Big Meet CompetitionMarch 2020
1. This competition is run by HomeStart Finance (ABN: 82 8291 698 85) located at Level 5 169 Pirie Street, Adelaide South Australia 5000 and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platforms. All enquiries should therefore be directed to HomeStart Finance.
2. To enter, simply follow the instructions provided on the day during the Big Meet event. The instructions will be in the form of a flyer provided at the HomeStart Finance Stand, or an email sent prior to event if marketing consent was supplied via The Big Meet organisers. Directions to the online link will be supplied.
3. By participating you agree that you have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions as provided.
4. You must be sixteen (16) years of age or older to enter this competition and to receive the prize.
5. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used and under no circumstance will be the responsibility of HomeStart Finance.
6. This competition commences on Friday, 13 March 2020 at 09:00 (9am) and ends on Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 23:59 (11:59pm). After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. There is one (1) prize in total available. The competition prize is a set of Bose Quietcomfort Wireless headphones not redeemable for cash. Total prize is valued at $499.00AUD.
7. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email after 12:00 Thursday, 19 March 2020. The winner has until 16:00 (4pm) Monday, 23 March 2020 to confirm their acceptance of the prize and send their postal address via return email.
8. If the winner has not confirmed by their intention to accept the prize by this time the prize will be forfeited and HomeStart have the right to run a redraw competition.
9. In the event that a redraw is required. HomeStart will conduct a redraw based on previous entries. The redraw will take place 09:00 (9am) Tuesday, 24 March 2020. The winner has until 16:00 (4pm) Friday, 27 March 2020 to confirm their acceptance of the prize and send their postal address via return email.
10. Prize will be mailed out via Registered Australia Post.
11. We will publish the winner on our HomeStart Finance website, within 7 business days of prize being accepted by winner.
12. This prize in non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
13. Disqualification of any entrants or entries will occur where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
14. By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to receive email material from HomeStart Finance in regard to other competitions, surveys, HomeStart products and events, you will be provided with an unsubscribe option.
15. HomeStart staff, their spouses and their children are not permitted to enter this competition.